During this unprecedented time of COVID-19, our facility and team of coaches have implemented an extensive list of new protocols to ensure your health and safety at the gym. We will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC and the State of Oregon Health Authority in order to stay up-to-date on the latest fight against COVID-19.
Please take a moment to read through the items below before visiting us.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you in the gym !
– Angel and Brian
Covid-19 Protocols at the gym
- If you are sick or not feeling well please stay home. Let your body heal!
- We are asking that when people enter the facility, they step through the SaniStride Sports mat to sanitize the bottom of their shoes. Please avoid wearing dirty street shoes or shoes that contain dried dirt or mud into workout spaces. This can help avoid tracking in any germs or bacteria. If you choose you can bring a separate pair of sneakers that you only wear inside the studio.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the facility. You can choose to wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE and AFTER your workout instead of using the hand sanitizer.
- The trainers will check you in via the I-Pad.
- Each person will have their own their own Personal Workout Zone to ensure at least 6-8 feet of space between them and another member and there will be no shared equipment between members.
- As much as we LOVE high-fives in the studio, we’ll be doing air-high-fives for right now!
- Our trainers will be following the same guidelines with shoes, hand washing, no hands-on adjustments, staying home if not feeling well and wearing a mask as they coach your workouts.
- After class, leave your equipment in your zone and the trainers will wipe down equipment with appropriate disinfectant wipes
- We will clean all common traffic areas each night to ensure a sanitized gym is available each morning.